Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Multiple colorectal liver metastases resection can offer long-term survival: the concept of a chronic neoplastic disease [e-pub ahead of print]. Surgery.
- Surgical treatment of stage IV colorectal cancer with synchronous liver metastases: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2020; 46: 203-1,213
- Surgical management of patients with synchronous colorectal liver metastasis: a multicenter international analysis.J Am Coll Surg. 2013; 216: 707-716
- Synchronous colorectal liver metastasis: a network meta-analysis review comparing classical, combined, and liver-first surgical strategies.J Surg Oncol. 2015; 111: 341-351
- Liver-first approach for synchronous colorectal metastases: analysis of 7,360 patients from the LiverMet Survey Registry.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 198-8,208