This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Astragalus. A Case of Dislocation, Excision and Replacement.in: An Attempt to Demonstrate the Circulation in This Bone. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Orthopaedic Association. May, 1924
- Total Dislocation of the Astragalus.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1936; 18: 212
- Fracture Dislocation of the Astragalus.Edinburgh Med. J. 1928; 35: 465
- The Management of Fractures, Dislocations, and Sprains.The C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1934
Received: September 17, 1936
© 1937 Published by Elsevier Inc.