This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Acute Appendicitis—Survey of Its Incidence and Care in Philadelphia.J. A. M. A. 1931; 36: 1461-1465
- Appendicitis.Am. J. Surg. 1935; 28: 71-77
- Appendicitis.Ann. Surg. 1936; 103: 86-96
- Rising Mortality From Appendicitis.J. Iowa M. Soc. 1932; 22: 212-214
- Subphrenic Abscess.New Orleans M. & S. J. 1928; 81: 102-111
- Clinical Surgery for Instruction of Practitioners and Students of Surgery: Section on Appendicitis.in: Cleveland Press, Chicago1902: 90-132
- A Statistical Study of 2,921 Cases of Appendicitis.J. A. M. A. 1936; 106: 665-669
- The Perforated Appendix.New Orleans M. & S. J. 1935; 88: 171-175
- Acute Appendicitis.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1934; 59: 738-744
- Analysis of 700 Consecutive Appendectomies.Ann. Surg. 1931; 93: 899-909
- Conservative Treatment of Late Cases of Appendicitis.J. Pediat. 1935; 6: 740
Received: October 1, 1936
© 1937 Published by Elsevier Inc.