This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Amebiasis and Amebic Dysentery.Charles C. Thomas, Publisher, Springfield1934
- The Amebiasis Problem.J. A. M. A. 1932; 98: 1615
- The Distribution and Complications of Amebic Lesions Found in 186 Postmortem Examinations.Am. J. Trop. Med. 1925; 5: 157
- Amebic Dysentery: Abscess of Lung, Osler and Macrae System of Medicine. Vol. I. Lea Bros. & Co, Philadelphia1907: 516
- The Complications of Amebic and Specific Dysentery, as Observed at Autopsy. An Analysis of 120 Cases.Am. J. M. Sc. 1904; 128: 145
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Amebic Hepatic Abscess.New Orleans M. & S. J. 1935; 88: 347
- Pleuropulmonary Complications of Amebiasis. An Analysis of 153 Collected and Personal Cases.J. Thoracic Surg. 1936; 5: 225
- Radiological Signs of Subdiaphragmatic Abscess.New Orleans M. & S. J. 1930; 82: 748
- Amebiasis and Pseudopolyposis of the Colon.J. A. M. A. 1936; 107: 2121
© 1937 Published by Elsevier Inc.