This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fecal Concretions of the Appendix.J. A. M. A. 1916; 66: 1919-1920
- Zur roentgenograpischen Diagnose der Enterolithen des process. Vermiformis.Fortschr. a. d. Geb. d. Röntgenstrahlen, Hamb. 1906; 10: 217-219
- Appendicitis Resembling Ureteral Calculus.Surg., Gynec, & Obst. 1908; 7: 485-486
- Diagnosis of Enteroliths by Means of the Roentgen Ray.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1916; 21: 14-17
- Stricture of the Ureter.New York M. J. 1916; 104: 5-11
- New York M. J. 1916; 104 (Discussion by Le Wald): 817
Stewart, W. H.: Quoted from Douglas and Le Wald.1
Case, J. T.: Quoted from Douglas and Le Wald.1
Eastmond, Charles: Quoted from Douglas and Le Wald.1
Received: February 19, 1938
© 1938 Published by Elsevier Inc.