This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Determination of Chlorides in Biological Fluids by the Use of Absorption Indicators.J. Biol. Chem. 1935; 112: 117
- A New Triple Acetate Method for Sodium Determinations in Biological Materials.J. Biol. Chem. 1932; 96: 659
- Direct Quantitative Determinations of Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium in Small Amounts of Blood.J. Biol. Chem. 1921; 48: 223
- A Note on the Kramer Tisdall Potassium Methods.J. Biol. Chem. 1928; 77: 647
- Control of Addison's Disease with a Diet Restricted in Potassium—A Clinical Study.in: Proc. Staff Meet. Mayo Clinic. 11. 1936: 273-283
- Studies on Adrenalectomized Dogs. The Toxic Action of Potassium.in: Proc. Staff Meet. Mayo Clin. 11. 1936: 283-288
- Potassium in Acute Intestinal Obstruction.Surgery. 1937; 1: 74
Received: April 29, 1938
© 1938 Published by Elsevier Inc.