This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Hypertrophy of the Ligamenta Flava as a Cause of Low Back Pain.J. A. M. A. 1937; 109: 928
- Lesions of the Intervertebral Disc and Ligamentum Flavum.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1938; 66: 288
- The Roentgenographic Demonstration of Rupture of the Intervertebral Disc into the Spinal Canal After the Injection of Lipiodol.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1936; 36: 782
Spurling, R. G.: Personal communication.
- Compression of the Lumbo-Sacral Roots of the Spinal Cord by Thickened Ligamenta Flava.Ann. Surg. 1931; 94: 327-336
- Experiences in Spinal Surgery.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1913; 16: 117
- Kompression der Cauda Equina das verdickte Ligamentum flavum: Tumor-symptome, Operation, Heilung; Folia Neuropath.Estoniana. 1932; 12: 38
- Compression of the Cauda equina durch by the Ligamentum Flavum.J. A. M. A. 1936; 106: 2129
- Enlargement of the Ligamentum Flavum.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1938; 20: 325
Received: May 23, 1938
☆For the purposes of record and contrast, two typical cases from this Clinic are summarized in a supplementary note.
© 1938 Published by Elsevier Inc.