This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Association of Inguinal Hernia With Traumatic Perforation of the Intestine.Brit. J. Surg. 1937; 24: 529-533
- Injuries of the Chest and Abdomen.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1938; 66: 448-453
- A New Diagnostic Sign in Injuries of the Abdominal Viscera.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1914; 18: 105-106
- Traumatic Rupture of the Intestine, Caused by Automobile Accidents.Ann. Surg. 1932; 96: 321-328
- The Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Ruptured Intestine.in: Proc. Roy. Soc. Med. 7. 1914: 86-95
- Factors of Safety in Emergency Abdominal Surgery.Minnesota Med. 1932; 15: 744-752
John, K.: Quoted by Vance.14
- Three Cases of Subcutaneous Abdominal Injury With Some Points in Diagnosis.Indian Med. Gaz. 1934; 69: 507-508
- Traumatic Lesions of the Abdomen.Internat. J. Med. & Surg. 1934; 47: 35-44
- Traumatic Intestinal Rupture.Lancet. 1923; 2: 640
Moty: Quoted by Vance.14
- Abdominal Operations. vol. 2. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1926
- Traumatic Intestinal Rupture With Special Reference to Indirect Applied Force.Am. J. M. Sc. 1904; 127: 966-977
- Traumatic Lesions of the Intestine Caused by Non-penetrating Blunt Force.Arch. Surg. 1923; 7: 197-212
- Subcutaneous Injuries of the Abdominal Viscera.Arch. Surg. 1928; 16: 631-679
- Subparietal Rupture of the Intestine Due to Muscular Effort.Ann. Surg. 1937; 106: 373-393
Received: May 31, 1938
© 1938 Published by Elsevier Inc.