This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Changes in Rhythmicity, Irritability and Tone in the Purged Intestine.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1917; 10: 365
- Pathological Physiology of Internal Diseases.Ed. 3. D. Appleton-Century Company, New York and London1928
- Empiricism in Medicine.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1937; 65: 393
© 1938 Published by Elsevier Inc.