This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Distribution of Nerves to the Arteries of the Arm.Anat. Rec. 1914; 8: 243
- The Distribution of Nerves to the Arteries of the Leg.Anat. Anz. 1914; 48: 138
- The Distribution of Sympathetic Fibres in the Extremities.J. Anat. 1932; 68: 18
- Reactions of Blood Vessels of Human Extremity Sensitized by Sympathectomy to Adrenaline.Am. J. Physiol. 1934; 107: 529
- Effect of Epinephrine on Sympathectomized Extremity.Arch. Surg. 1934; 29: 759
- The Autonomic Nervous System.The Macmillan Co, New York1935
- The Role of the Extremities in the Exchange of Energy Between the Normal Human Body and Its Environment.in: Proc. Staff Meet. Mayo Clin. 13. 1938: 13
Received: June 6, 1938
© 1938 Published by Elsevier Inc.