This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Graham Singer Ballon Surgical Diseases of the Chest. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1935: 377
- Rupture of the Esophagus Caused by Vomiting.Lisband Hist. Anatom. Medica. 1767; 2: 311
- Rupture of Esophagus.Arch. Pediat. 1921; 38: 672
- Spontaneous Rupture of the Esophagus.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1926; 42: 57
- Virchows Arch. 1900; 162: 114
- A Case of Rupture of the Esophagus by Indirect Violence.Lancet. 1928; 215: 1292
- Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1922; 34: 42
- Spontaneous Rupture of the Esophagus with a Report of Four Cases.Am. J. M. Sc. 1933; 186: 400
Received: May 23, 1938
© 1938 Published by Elsevier Inc.