This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Absorption of Catgut.in: Chicago Surgical Society Meeting. January, 1938
- Personal Communication and Clinical Study of Catgut in Relation to Abdominal Wound Disruption.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1937; 64: 648
- Intrinsic Factors Altering the Absorption of Catgut.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1936; 63: 561
- Study of the Square Knot.Am. J. Surg. 1929; 6: 121
- Surgical Knots.Ann. Surg. 1938; 107: 458
Received: October 13, 1938
© 1939 Published by Elsevier Inc.