This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diseases and Fate of Twins.J. Iowa M. Soc. 1924; 14: 395-403
- Similar Tumors of Testis Occurring in Identical Twins.J. A. M. A. 1930; 95: 96-97
- Sporadic Cretinism in One of Twins: Report of Cases with Roentgen Demonstration of Osseous Changes That Occurred In Utero.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1934; 48: 1316-1325
- Heredity and Environment in the Light of the Study of Twins.Scient. Monthly. 1937; 44: 13-19
- Committee of the American Neurological Association for the Investigation of Eugenical Sterilization Eugenical Sterilization. The Macmillan Company, New York1936: 157
Galton, Francis: Quoted by Abt, I. A.
- Nodular Goiters: Their Relation to Neoplasia.Am. J. Surg. 1929; 7: 163-173
- An Analysis of 521 Cases of Twin Pregnancy. Differences in Single and Double Ovum Twinning.Am. J. Obst. & Gynec. 1937; 34: 76-84
- Carcinoma of the Breast in One of Homologous Twin Sisters.Am. J. M. Sc. 1935; 190: 331-332
- A Case of Schizophrenia in Only One of Identical Twins.Am. J. Psychiat. 1934; 14: 21-28
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia in One of Identical Twins.Arch. Dis. Child. 1937; 12: 239-252
- Acromegaly in One of Uniovular Twins.J. Neurol. & Psychopath. 1934; 15: 1-11
- Chronic Subdural Hematoma in a New-Born Identical Twin; Operative Removal With Recovery.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1937; 53: 1528-1530
- The Genetic Origin of Tumors Supported by Their Simultaneous and Symmetrical Occurrence in Homologous Twins.Am. J. M. Sc. 1932; 184: 66-80
- Committee of the American Neurological Association for the Investigation of Eugenical Sterilization Eugenical Sterilization. The Macmillan Company, New York1936: 159
- Carcinoma of the Stomach in Identical Twins.Am. J. Cancer. 1935; 25: 544-550
- Carcinoma of the Breast in Homologous Twins.Am. J. Cancer. 1936; 28: 393-396
- Exophthalmic Goiter in Identical Twin Girls.J. Pediat. 1932; 1: 239-243
- The Physiology of Twinning.University of Chicago Science Series. 1923; (Chicago)
- Identical Cancers in Identical Twins.in: Proc. Staff Meet. Mayo Clin. 13. 1938: 209-216
- Ureterocele: With Case Reports of Bilateral Ureterocele in Identical Twins.Brit. J. Urol. 1936; 8: 119-131
- Identical Twins and the Problem of Heredity.New York State J. Med. 1927; 27: 1192-1193
- Committee of the American Neurological Association for the Investigation of Eugenical Sterilization Eugenical Sterilization. The Macmillan Company, New York1936: 156
- Primary Hyperplasia of the Thyroid in One of Still-Born Twins.J. A. M. A. 1937; 109: 575-577
- Organic Nervous Disease in Identical Twins.Arch. Neurol. & Psychiat. 1929; 21: 477-490
Wolfler: Quoted by Graham, Allen.
- Cleft Palate Found in Only One of Identical Twins.Internat. J. Orthodontia. 1934; 20: 649-657
Received: October 5, 1938
© 1939 Published by Elsevier Inc.