This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Factors Causing Bronchieetasis; Their Clinical Application to Diagnosis and Treatment.J. A. M. A. 1935; 105: 1666
- Bronchieetasis in Childhood; Its Symptomatology, Course and Cause.Arch. Dis. Childhood. 1927; 2: 71
Clark: Cited by Findlay and Graham.
- Collapse Therapy of Bronchieetasis.Ann. Int. Med. 1933; 7: 417
- Lobectomy and Pneumonectomy in Bronchiectasis and Cystic Disease.J. Thoracic Surg. 1937; 6: 286
- Bilateral Lobectomy.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1933; 57: 247
- Bilateral Lobectomy for Bronchiectasis.Brit. J. Surg. 1936; 24: 362
- Bilateral Trilobectomy; Report of a Successful Case.J. A. M. A. 1937; 109: 127
- Endobronchial Probing Combined with Serial Selective Bronchography Fluoroscopically Controlled.Ann. Surg. 1937; 106: 976
- Pitfalls in X-ray Diagnosis of Bronchiectasis with Iodized Oil Injections.J. Michigan M. Soc. 1934; 33: 511
Received: October 11, 1938
© 1939 Published by Elsevier Inc.