This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- 1,000 Consecutive Cases of Acute Appendicitis.California and West. Med. 1936; 45: 458-463
- Editorial, Appendicitis Mortality.Am. J. Surg. 1935; 29: 171
- Acute Appendicitis Complicated by Peritonitis: Immediate and Late Results in 126 Consecutive Cases.Am. J. Surg. 1935; 29: 377
- Appendicitis.Am. J. Surg. 1935; 28: 71
- The Surgical Technique of Abdominal Operations.in: 1937: 226 (Debour)
- Modern Surgical Technique.in: J. B. Lippincott Company, 1938: 1479
- Relation of Drainage to Morbidity.Am. J. Surg. 1935; 27: 480
- Acute Diffuse Peritonitis Following Acute Appendicitis With a Report of 25 Cases.S. Clin. North America. 1934; 14: 379
- The 1936 Yearbook of General Surgery. The Year Book Publishers, Chicago1936: 446
- The 1937 Yearbook of General Surgery. The Year Book Publishers, Chicago1937: 435
- The 1937 Yearbook of General Surgery. The Year Book Publishers, Chicago1937: 458
Received: December 21, 1938
© 1939 Published by Elsevier Inc.