This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Solitary Non-Parasitic Cyst of the Liver.Am. J. Surg. 1936; 31: 347
- Solitary Non-Parasitic Cysts of the Liver.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1929; 38: 241
- Congenital Non-Parasitic Cyst of the Liver.Ann. Surg. 1934; 99: 691-696
- Non-Parasitic Cysts of the Liver.Am. J. Surg. 1937; 35: 590
- The Use of Sclerosing Solutions in the Treatment of Cysts and Fistulae.Am. J. Surg. 1933; 19: 411
Received: November 22, 1938
☆Read before the Duluth Surgical Society, Oct. 20, 1938.
© 1939 Published by Elsevier Inc.