This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Factors Involved in the Retardation of Gastric Emptying After Gastric Operations.Pennsylvania MJ. 1938; 41: 695
- Postoperative Nutritional Edema.Arch. Surg. 1933; 27: 159
- Surgical Treatment of Gastric and Duodenal Ulcer.Acta chir. Scandinav. 1935; 77: 1-333
- A Tube for Use in the Postoperative Care of Gastro-Enterostomy Patients—a Correction.J. A. M. A. 1939; 112: 2414
- Severe Injury to the Larynx Resulting From the Indwelling Duodenal Tube (Case Reports).Ann. Otol., Rhinol. & Laryngol. 1939; 48: 886
- Jejunoplasty.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1939; 68: 703
- The Creation of an Artificial Valvular Fistula (a) in the Treatment of Chronic Colitis (b) as an Adjunct to Certain Operations on the Stomach.Boston M. & SJ. 1902; 147: 341
Graham, Roscoe: Personal communication.
- Preoperative and Postoperative Cure of Patients With Lesions of the Stomach and of the Duodenum.Arch. Surg. 1940; 40: 1063-1082
- Discussion of Ravdin's paper.Pennsylvania MJ. 1938; 41: 695
Clute, Howard M.: Personal communication.
- Gravity Feeding by Jejunostomy.Ann. Surg. 1932; 96: 225-229
- New York City1940 Discussion of Hoag and Saunders' paper on “Jejunoplasty for Obstruction Following Gastro-enterostomy or Subtotal Gastric”, read before the A. M. A,
Received: December 1, 1940
© 1941 Published by Elsevier Inc.