This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Postoperative Wound Disruption and Evisceration.Am. J. Surg. 1940; 47: 3
- Intravenous Feeding of Amino Acids.Am. J. Digest. Dis. 1939; 6: 185
- Wound Separation.Surgery. 1937; 1: 523
- Clinical Study of Catgut in Relation to Abdominal Wound Disruption.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1938; 64: 648
- Vitamin C Deficiency and Wound Healing.Ann. Surg. 1937; 105: 616
- Closure of Abdomen With Through-and-Through Silver Wire Sutures.Ann. Surg. 1933; 98: 890
- Disruption of Abdominal Wounds.Surgery. 1937; 1: 517
- Effect of Hypoproteinemia on Wound Disruption.Arch. Surg. 1938; 36: 500
Received: March 20, 1940
© 1941 Published by Elsevier Inc.