This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Repair of Cranial Defects by Cranioplasty.Ann. Surg. 1939; 110: 488-512
- Vitallium Skull Plates.J. A. M. A. 1941; 117: 8-12
- Cast Metal Plate for Closing Defect in Skull From Comminuted Fracture.The Dental Digest. April, 1941;
- Repair of Defects in Skull by Ready Made Vitallium Plates.J. A. M. A. 1942; 118: 798-799
- A General Consideration of Metals for Buried Appliances in Surgery.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1943; 76: 297-304
- The Repair of Cranial Defects With Tantalum.J. A. M. A. 1943; 121: 478-481
- Methacrylate Resins in Surgery.Modern Plastics. 1942; 20: 56
Cameron, J. M.: Personal communication.
- Management of Depressed Fractures of the Skull and Old Skull Defects.Ann. Surg. 1935; 102: 89-101
Received: June 28, 1943
© 1943 Published by Elsevier Inc.