This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fracture of the Humerus.S. Clin. North America. 1928; 8: 461-466
- Skeletal Traction in Treatment of Fractures.Am. J. Surg. 1937; 38: 564-567
- Treatment of Fractures of the Shaft of the Humerus.Arch. Surg. 1939; 38: 295-312
- Misuse of Skeletal Traction.Am. J. Surg. 1940; 47: 408-430
- The Treatment of Fractures of the Extremities by Means of Suspension Traction.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1918; 26: 245-252
- Double Pulley Traction in the Treatment of Humeral Shaft Fractures.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1937; 65: 812-820
- Simple Method of Applying Extension to the Elbow.Lancet. 1939; 1: 757-758
Received: April 17, 1942
© 1943 Published by Elsevier Inc.