This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Anatomy and Surgical Treatment of Abdominal Hernia.Longmans, Green & Co, London1804
- Neue Operationsmethode zur Radikalbehandlung der Schenkelhernie.Arch. f. klin. Chir. 1894; 47: 1-25
- Case in Which a Reducible Oblique and Direct Inguinal and Femoral Hernia Existed on the Same Side and Were Successfully Treated by Operation.Edinburgh M. J. 1876; 21: 1087-1091
- Femoral Hernia; A New Operation for the Radical Cure.New York State J. Med. 1907; 7: 396-400
- On the Radical Cure of Inguinal and Femoral Hernia by Operation.Ann. Surg. 1895; 21: 547-564
- An Improved Method for the Radical Cure of Femoral Hernia.Boston M. & S. J. 1888; 119: 546-548
- Zur Radikaloperation der Schenkelhernien.Zentralbl. f. Chir. 1898; 25: 548-551
- Femoral Hernia.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1936; 63: 665-669
- Closure of Large Femoral and Inguinofemoral Defects.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1924; 39: 754-759
- Femoral Hernia; Report of 90 Operations.Ann. Surg. 1939; 109: 987-1000
- Femoral Hernias.Arch. Surg. 1940; 41: 1229-1243
- Hernia.C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1938
Received: March 30, 1942
© 1943 Published by Elsevier Inc.