This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Der Gasaustausch in den Lungen im Alter.Ztschr. f. Altersforschung. 1940; 2: 20
- An Experimental Study of Some of the Physiologic Changes Following Total Pneumonectomy.J. Thoracic Surg. 1937; 6: 237
- The Alveolar and Blood Gas Changes Following Pneumectomy.Bull. Johns Hopkins Hosp. 1922; 33: 130
- Fatal Accidental Anoxemia Resulting From Bronchopleural Fistula Following Total Pneumonectomy.J. Thoracic Surg. 1939; 8: 531
- Studies on the Effects of the Inhalation of a High Concentration of Oxygen in Experimental Shock.Surgery. 1940; 8: 247
- Anoxia.Ann. Surg. 1939; 110: 835
Received: April 10, 1942
☆Under a grant from the Commonwealth Fund.
© 1943 Published by Elsevier Inc.