This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Slide Method for Titrating Blood Grouping Serums.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1931; 16: 405
- Blood Groups and Blood Transfusion.Charles C. Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1939
- Blood Grouping and Compatibility.J. A. M. A. 1937; 108: 1234
- Selection of Test Serums.Arch. Surg. 1941; 42: 321
- Hemolytic Reactions Following Transfusions of Blood of the Homologous Group.Arch. Path. 1941; 32: 227
- Isoimmunization in Pregnancy.J. A. M. A. 1941; 116: 825
- The Role of Iso-Immunization in the Pathogenesis of Erythroblastosis Fetalis.Am. J. Obst. & Gynec. 1941; 42: 925
© 1943 Published by Elsevier Inc.