This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chloride Secreting Papilloma of the Gall Bladder.Brit. J. Surg. 1936; 23: 615-639
- Papilloma of Gall Bladder.Am. J. Surg. 1933; 21: 38-42
- Papilloma of Gall Bladder.Arch. Surg. 1942; 45: 1-18
- Diagnosis of Papilloma of Gall Bladder.Am. J. Surg. 1931; 25: 1
- Papilloma of Gall Bladder.in: Proc. Staff Meet., Mayo Clin. 7. 1932: 26
Personal Communication: Mayo Clinic.
- Ueber Papillom der Gallenblase—Centralbl. f. Chir. 1899; 26: 129-130
- Multiple Villous Papillomata of Gall Bladder.Brit. J. Surg. 1937; 23: 707-717
- Benign Papillomata of Gall Bladder and Biliary Ducts.Canad. M. A. J. 1933; 28: 300-302
Received: March 18, 1944
© 1944 Published by Elsevier Inc.