This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Use of Untubed Pedicle Grafts in the Repair of Deep Defects of the Foot and Ankle.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1944; 26: 483-488
Ebers, Georg: Eber's Papyrus translated by H. Joachin, Berlin, 1890.
- De Curtorum Chirurgia per Institionem.1597
- The Delayed Transfer of Long Pedicle Flaps in Surgery.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1942; 33: 261-272
- Lancet. 1828–1829; 2: 537
- Plastic a tige ronde.Vestnik Oftal. 1917; (April and May)
- Plastic Surgery of Facial Burns.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1920; 30: 121
- Plastic Surgery of the Face.Oxford University Press, London1920
- Flap Autoplasty; Adherent Skin Anaplasty.Rev. de chir. 1926; 64: 207
- Quarante Annes de Practique Chirurgicale.V. Masson, Paris1854
- The Jump Method of Interrupted Tube Flap. A New Technique in Fashioning Tube Flaps for Skin Graft.J. A. M. A. 1926; 87: 662-663
- The Repair of Defects of the Foot.Ann. Surg. 1944; 120: 417-430
Received: March 31, 1945
☆Presented at the Fifty-Second Annual Meeting of the Western Surgical Association, Chicago, Ill., Dec. 1 and 2, 1944.
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.