This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Plasma Therapy With Severe Burns.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1942; 74
- The Nutritional Care of Cases of Extensive Burns.Ann. Surg. 1944; 119
- The Rate and Nature of Epithelization in Wounds With Loss of Substance.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1943; 76
Received: March 3, 1945
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.