This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Observations on Acute Appendicitis; a Series of 635 Cases.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1940; 70: 241-245
- Acute Appendicitis: A Twenty-five Year Study.J. Michigan M. Soc. 1942; 41: 203-210
- Results of Treatment in Acute Appendicitis.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1940; 70: 713-715
- Treatment of Acute Spreading Peritonitis Following Ruptured Appendix.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 1843-1846
- Appendicitis. An Analysis of 1,153 Cases at the Cincinnati General Hospital.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 1307-1311
- Mortality From Acute Appendicitis in Johns Hopkins Hospital.J. A. M. A. 1940; 115: 1242-1245
Received: February 7, 1945
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.