This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgery of the Arteries.Nelsons New Loose Leaf Surgery. 1932; 1: 710-785
- Arterial Aneurysms of the Peripheral Arteries.Tr. South. S. A. 1940; 52: 257
- Mycotic Aneurysms of Common Iliac Artery.Tr. South. S. A. 1934; 46: 473
- quoted by Ochsner, A.)Pulsating Exophthalmos. J. A. M. A. 121. 1943: 330-335 (
DeBakey, M. E.: Personal communication.
Received: March 12, 1945
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.