This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Zur Kenntis und Behandlung des nekrotisierenden Erysipels.Deutsche Ztschr. f. Chir. 1918; 144: 108
- Hemolytic Streptococcus Gangrene.Arch. Surg. 1924; 9: 317
- Hemolytic Streptococcus Gangrene—Importance of Early Diagnosis and Early Operation.J.A.M.A. 1929; 92: 2009
- Hemolytic Streptococcus Gangrene Following the Administration of Scarlet Fever Antitoxin (Transactions of the New York Surgical Society, Nov. 27, 1929).Ann. Surg. 1930; 91: 287
- Christopher's Textbook of Surgery. W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1945: 119 4.
- A Proteolytic Enzyme of Serum; Characterization, Activation and Reaction With Inhibitors.J. Gen. Physiol. 1945; 28: 559
- Medical Progress—Orthopedic Surgery.New Eng. J. Med. 1943; 229 (quoted by Rogers, W.A.): 152
- Medical Progress—Orthopedic Surgery.New Eng. J. Med. 1943; 229 (quoted by Rogers, W. A.): 211
☆Read at the meeting of the Society of University Surgeons, New Orleans, La., Jan. 29–31, 1948.
© 1948 Published by Elsevier Inc.