Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Factors in the mortality and morbidity associated with surgical treatment of cerebrovascular insufficiency.Circulation. 1969; 39: 269-274
- The hypoglossal nerve in carotid arterial reconstructions.Stroke. 1972; 3: 576-578
- Cranial nerve injury during carotid endarterectomy.Ann Surg. 1977; 185: 192-195
- Hazards and safeguards during carotid endarterectomy.Am J Surg. 1977; 133: 458-462
- Complications of carotid endarterectomy.Surg Clin North Am. 1983; 6: 1293-1302
- Cranial nerve paralysis following carotid endarterectomy.Stroke. 1984; 15: 157-159
- Injury of the peripheral cranial nerves during carotid endarterectomy.Stroke. 1985; 16: 894-895
- Accessory nerve injury during carotid endarterectomy.J Vasc Surg. 1987; 5: 440-444
- Glossopharyngeal nerve injury complicating carotid endarterectomy.J Vasc Surg. 1987; 5: 469-471
- Cranial nerve injuries during carotid endarterectomy.Am J Surg. 1987; 154: 529-532
- Cranial nerve injuries after carotid artery endarterectomy.South Med J. 1988; 81: 1006-1009
- Cranial nerve injuries following carotid endarterectomy: an analysis of 336 procedures.Head Neck. 1991; 13: 121-124
- A prospective study of the incidence of injury to the cranial nerves during carotid endarterectomy.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1980; 151: 781-784
- Motor speech malfunction following carotid endarterectomy.Surgery. 1981; 89: 56-59
- Motor speech deficit following carotid endarterectomy.Ann Surg. 1982; 196: 461-464
- Cranial and cervical nerve damage associated with carotid endarterectomy.Br J Surg. 1983; 70: 365-368
- Local neurological complication following carotid endarterectomy.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1988; 29: 432-436
- Cranial nerve injuries after carotid artery surgery: a prospective study of 663 operations.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 1995; 10: 445-449
- Cranial/cervical nerve dysfunction after carotid endarterectomy.J Vasc Surg. 1997; 25: 481-487
- The rationale for patch graft angioplasty after carotid endarterectomy: early and long-term follow-up.Stroke. 1984; 15: 972-979
- Carotid eversion endarterectomy and reimplantation: a safe and simple technique to prevent acute thrombosis-occlusion and/or early and late restenosis.Cardiovasc Surg. 1997; 5: 473-480
- Progress in carotid artery surgery at the base of the skull.J Vasc Surg. 1984; 1: 734-743
- Extralaryngeal division of recurrent laryngeal nerve: surgical and clinical significance.Am J Surg. 1982; 144: 466-469
- Early complications of carotid surgery.Int Surg. 1984; 69: 223-229
- Avoidance of postcarotid endarterectomy hypertension.Ann Surg. 1982; 196: 465-472
☆Supported in part by grant 638/02/96, Progetto di Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata della Regione Veneto, Giunta Regionale Veneta, Venice, Italy.
☆☆Reprint requests: Enzo Ballotta, MD, Vascular Surgery Section, First Institute of General Surgery, University of Padua, School of Medicine, Policlinico Universitario, Via N Giustiniani, 2 35128 Padova, Italy.